Over ear, high-resolution audio headphones with industry-leading noise cancellation and ambient sound control.
- Premium quality Bluetooth headphone with industry-leading HD noise cancellation
- Up to 30 hours battery life with quick charging; 10 min charge for 5 hours of playback
- Touch Sensor controls to pause/play/skip tracks, control volume, answer phone calls and activate your voice assistant. Supports Alexa, Siri and Google Assist (Google Assist NZ launch date TBC)
- High quality QN1 wireless audio with LDAC technology. Supports aptX, LDAC, SRS and AAC
- Quick Attention Mode for effortless conversations without taking your headphones off
- Atmospheric pressure sensor and adaptive sound control with smart listening by Sense Engine
- Ergonomically designed for lightweight, all-day comfort at its best
- NFC for instant Bluetooth connectivity
- Customisable turn off time
- Features two dedicated microphones and beam forming
Experience the next level of silence
See what happens when it's just you and your music, with noise canceling that cuts more outside sound than ever before. And experience how smart headphones can be with advanced noise-canceling technology such as Adaptive Sound Control, and the convenience of smart features including Quick Attention, Voice Assistant compatibility and touch control.
Lose yourself in silence
Escape the sounds of the city with industry-leading noise cancellation. The noise-canceling technology in the WH-1000XM3 headphones is our most advanced ever with close-fitting ear pads and our HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1.
More power = even less noise
With our new HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1, noise-canceling power is greatly enhanced. Having a dedicated NC processor also ensures the reproduction of your music is never compromised due to processor performance.
Block out more
Most noise-canceling headphones are designed to block out vehicle noise when traveling. The WH-1000XM3 headphones are no exception, but are also highly effective at blocking out daily noise like voices and the background sounds you might hear walking through a city.
Noise canceling made to fly
Unique Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing delivers optimal sound at high altitude.
Sound you can believe in
A built-in amplifier integrated in HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1 realizes the best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion for portable devices and delivers exceptional sound quality. Powerful 1.57" drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40 kHz.
Smart listening by SENSE ENGINE - automatically adjusts to your situation
See how Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity such as traveling, walking, and waiting, then adjusts ambient sound settings to you. And with Quick Attention, you can communicate without removing your headphones - simply place your hand over the housing to turn the volume down for instant conversation.
What’s in the Box!?
- Sony Wh-1000xm3 Headphones
- Aux Cable
- USB Cable
- Plug Adapter for In-Flight Use
- Compact Carry Case
Product: Sony Wh-1000xm3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: 1 Year
Please note: It is Parallel Import Stock
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
If you have any questions about our products, just drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on +64 9 280 3923
For any Wholesale order drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.