Highly portable travel headphones - such are the PXC 250-II mini headphones with NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation technology. They also come with a closed, supraaural design which provides for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise.
Adding to this, the newly-improved battery pack requires only a single AAA alkaline battery; it lasts up to 50 hours, more than enough for your return flight.
- Noise Gard™ active noise cancellation technology - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or in any other noisy environment
- Closed design ensure excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, allowing you to enjoy your music without distractions
- Suitable for all types of modern music: detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass
- Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
- Long lasting Noise Gard™ usage - a single alkaline battery lasts up to 50 hours!
- Integrated volume control for enhanced usability and convenience
- Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
- Optimized for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players.
Product : Sennheiser PXC 250-II Headphone
Condition : Brand New
Warranty : 1 Year
SKU CODE : AU 00267
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.