Samsung Galaxy S20 G980 128GB Refurb - Good
The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440x3200 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Samsung Galaxy S20 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 990 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.73GHz, 2 cores clocked at 2.5GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
- 64+12+12MP triple rear camera - 64MP OIS F2.0 tele camera + 12MP F2.2 ultra wide + 12MP (2PD) OIS F1.8 wide rear camera, 10MP (2PD) OIS F2.2 front punch hole camera, rear LED flash
- 15.83 centimeters (6.2-inch) dynamic AMOLED display with capacitive touchscreen, 3200 x 1440 pixels resolution, Quad HD+ resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB, Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G), microSD card slot (expandable upto 1 TB), hybrid sim slot
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz Exynos 990 octa core processor
- 4000mAH (non-removable) lithium-ion battery, Face-unlock & finger print sensor
Condition : Device 100% functional and tested. Visible scratches and possible dents.
Warranty : 6 Month
SKU CODE : MP 03393
Looking to buy 5 or more? We can offer you a better price.
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase. Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card. Click Here for more information
For peace of mind we offer 12 month warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Warranty period is as stated in the description unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period. All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
For detailed information on warranty, click here