Class-D amplifiers overcome the inefficiencies of traditional Class-A or AB amplifiers. Pioneer’s Class-D amps transform very little power into heat so a higher percentage of the power supply (67 %) is transformed into the load. This results in a very compact amp which needs less input power to produce very high output power. The Class-D amplifier’s PWM (Pulse Width Modulator) modulates the original audio input signal with a triangulated signal wave which has a much higher fixed frequency. The result is a digital signal which contains both the input signal and a band of frequency components around the modulation frequency. A LPF (Low Pass Filter) then filters out the high frequency pulses and the resulting amplified output signal is then sent to the subwoofer and/or speakers.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Number of Channels : Mono
- Maximum Power Output : 800 W
- Continuous Power Output (2Ω, ≤ 1% THD+N) : 400 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output (4Ω, ≤ 1% THD+N) : 200 W x 1
- Continuous Power Output Bridged (4Ω) : Frequency Response 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (4Ω) : < 0.03% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz) : > 95 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 9-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 7-7/8"
Product : Pioneer GM-D7500M Class-FD Mono Car Amplifier
Condition : Brand New
Warranty : 1 Year
SKU CODE : CA00009
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $49.83 with what's this?