Power to work:
The ThinkCentre M75s Gen 2 desktop will breeze through your toughest tasks with up to an AMD Ryzen 7 PRO processor and up to 128GB DDR4 memory. Multitask, create content, and crunch data easily, improving productivity and the bottom line.
The M75s Gen 2 desktop’s discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) chip encrypts critical information and enables hardware authentication. BIOS-based Smart USB Protection prevents unauthorized access via peripheral. And AMD GuardMI technology enables power-on-to-power-off data protection with a co-processor inside the AMD Ryzen PRO CPU.
• Form Factor: 8.4L Small Form Factor
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64
• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G Processor (3.70 GHz, up to 4.20GHz Max Boost, 6 Cores, 12 Threads, 8 MB Cache)
• Memory: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
• Storage: 512 GB PCIe SSD
• Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
• Optical drive: DVD-RW
• Interfaces: Front ports: USB-C 3.2 Gen 1, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, Headphone / mic combo, Mic, Optional: 3-in-1 card reader
• Interfaces: Rear ports: 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x DisplayPort, HDMI, RJ45, 2 x Serial (one optional), Audio-out, Optional: Parallel
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
• Wireless LAN: 802.11AC
• Power Supply: 260W
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 93mm x 298mm x 340mm
• Weight (approx.): 5.3 kg
SKU CODE : 11JB001QAU
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase. Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card. Click Here for more information
For peace of mind we offer 12 month warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Warranty period is as stated in the description unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period. All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
For detailed information on warranty, click here