- Intelligent Alert, Low Power Shut-Off: LED display indicates the car voltage number when plugging a car, and current number when connecting charging devices. When the car battery is below 12V, it warns with flashing number on the display.
- Two 12V/24V Cigarette Lighter Sockets: The car charger provides a total power up to 80W, dash cam, cooler boxes and simultaneously usage of multiple car appliances.
- Independent On/Off Switches: The two cigarette lighters can be controlled separately. You can leave everything plugged in safely and just press a button when getting in or out of the car.
- Dual USB Car Charger: Built in smart charging IC with 3.1A total output, it can automatically detect and provide optimal current to USB devices, in order to achieve rapid and safe charging.
- Wo Embedded Blue LED Lights: Easy to find in the dark.
- Intelligent Circuit Design: The built-in replaceable 7 amps fuse and heavy 84 pure copper power cord can prevent the cup charger and your devices from overheating and overcharging.
- Input: 12V-24V
- Total Output: 5V/3.1A(Max)
- Power IC: CX8507
- Cable Length: 27.6 IN/70 CM
Product Type : NEW CHGeek CH07 Car Charger Black
Condition : Brand New
Warranty: 1 Year
SKU CODE : CA00398
Looking to buy 5 or more? We can offer you a better price.
7 day right of exchange
If you change your mind after making a purchase, or realise you have ordered the incorrect item, you can enjoy the peace of mind that we offer a 7 day exchange policy.
To exchange a product, goods must be sealed / unopened, with packaging in original condition, and accompanied by a valid receipt dated no more than 7 calendar days from when you request an exchange.If there is not a suitable product that can be exchanged for your returned item you will be offered a credit on your account or gift card based on the value paid at the time of purchase. Please note, items purchased on finance cannot be exchanged for a gift card. Click Here for more information
For peace of mind we offer 12 month warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Warranty period is as stated in the description unless the manufacturer has chosen to specify a longer period. All warranties are return to base unless otherwise specified.
For detailed information on warranty, click here