Intel® B560 (LGA 1200), PCIe 4.0,two M.2 slots, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, dual HDMI, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi , Aura Sync, Addressable RGB, mATX motherboard
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Stronger VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Memory overclocking: Support memory overclocking up to 5000 MHz
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing for significantly reducing crosstalk, preserving signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A &Type-C®) and V-M.2 Key E slot for Wi-Fi.[SHORTDESCRIPTION]
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B560M-A provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features. ASUS Prime B560M-A is perfect for those seeking to create a sleek, futuristic-looking build, thanks to its black and white finish and iridescent metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B560 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work - maximizing your productivity.
EPU - All-around Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
SKU CODE : PRIME-B560M-A/CSM