For peace of mind we offer 12 month warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Below are the details of what is covered or excluded from the warranty at a glance:
Warranty repairs may take up to 21 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or store you purchased it from. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.
- abusive or misuse use of the product, including physical abuse;
- incorrect operation or not following the operation instructions (as stated in the Product Operation Manual or manufacturer's instructions provided with the product);
- improper installation of the parts/product,
- failure to maintain the product or improper or incorrect maintenance;
- improper cleaning or failure to clean the product;
- incorrect voltage or non-authorized electrical connections;
- exposure to excessive heat, dampness or moisture;
- exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions;
- use of non authorised/non-standard, defective or incompatible parts;
- password setting/ resetting and computer virus;
- modification, repair or other work carried out on the product other than by Authorised Tech Crazy Personnel; and
- any damage caused by micro sims where the product is not specifically designed to accept them.
A minimum of $49 fee will be charged if the product is found to be liquid or physical damage. * All goods will remain the property of Tech Crazy until full payment of account. *If parts are installed on a repair items, is deemed to be the property of Tech Crazy until account is paid. *All care taken, however Tech Crazy takes no responsibility for accidental loss of data, unless agreed to prior starting job. *If you cannot be contacted after 30 days from service complete or assessment you agree that the equipment may kept in lieu of payment.