Headphones and earphones take you to a beautiful world of music. And if your headphone supports noise cancellation then it perfectly blocks every disturbing sound and gives you a serene ambiance. It opens a sound world where you can indulge in your favourite activities like listening to music, podcasts, binge-watching your favourite series, or communicating with your close ones at your convenience. We've got the best noise-cancelling headphones in NZ, let's start with them.
How to Choose Best Noise Cancelling Headphones?
While using headphones you can keep your hands free and perform multiple tasks. Nowadays, the market is flooded with plenty of brands and high-end features to make your listening experience superior in every way. Picking the best noise-cancelling headphones from the plethora of brands and specifications might be tough for you. We’ve easy tricks to help you find the best earpiece without any hassle. If you wish to protect your hearing perception and reduce intrusions then noise-canceling headphones are worth buying.
What types of headphones should you get?
Just decide which type of headphones you are looking for before you start shopping. Figure out how much you wish to spend, check all the features and compare them with other brands. Today we're helping you in choosing the best noise-cancelling headphones in NZ from the wide range of Bluetooth headphones, wireless headsets, earphones, etc. from a list of top ten brands and models:
Top 10 Best Noise Cancelling Headphone
1. Beats Solo Pro MRJA2 FE/A More Matte Collection - Dark Blue: Beats Solo Pro noise-cancelling headphones are known best for flawless quality just the way you want it. These headphones have inbuilt features to make your listening time with outstanding sound quality. It’s another feature of Transparency that helps you stay aware of your surroundings and the ergonomic design provides excellent relief while you wear it around the ears. It has approximately 22 hours of battery life this means you can indulge in music day/ night. Some of the exquisite features are listed here:
- Superior ANC that bars outside noise.
- The advanced acoustic system fulfills strong sound with a balanced tone.
- Fast fuel provides 3 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge.
- Auto On/Off when you fold and unfold the headphones.
2. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ii 789564-0010: The QuietComfort 35 II Wireless headphones are ideal for talking over a phone call and listening to music, as it has a microphone as well. It has Bluetooth and NFC features for smooth connectivity. Additionally, the QuietComfort(R) technology minimises the external noise. Its over-ear comfy design and sleek style give an exceptional listening experience. You can also access Siri and Google Assistant easily. Some of the main features of noise-cancelling headphones are:
- It has an action button that lets you adjust the levels of noise cancellation between the settings.
- The volume-optimised EQ provides a steady audio performance at any volume.
- The noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides more distinct calls even in a loud environment.
- The Bose Connect app lets you easily manage your devices, unlock features, and access future updates.
3. Sony WH-1000 XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones: These headband-style high-resolution audio headphones come with advanced noise cancellation and Ambient sound control. It takes you more rooted into the calm and makes hearing more particular to you. Sony headphones are perfect to prevent roadside noise while traveling.
- The enabled voice assistant is Alexa.
- It has a battery life of up to 30 hours of playtime for all-day listening.
- You can connect two devices, one for call and another for music.
4. JBL Tune 750 BTNC Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: These specific JBL wireless noise cancelling headphones feature powerful JBL Pure Bass Sound. It has inbuilt active noise canceling for an excellent audio adventure. Moreover, you can enjoy music 24/7 with the detachable audio cable that extends the noise cancellation ability up to 30 hours.
- Its lightweight over-ear design offers maximum comfort and the best sound quality.
- It has 15 hrs of battery life that can be recharged within two hours.
- The multipoint connection makes sure that no call is dropped while you are enjoying music
5. Sony WF-1000 XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: This model of Sony headphones offers a simple and elegant way to put the outside world away and experience music with no wires and no disturbances. It has digital noise canceling with HD noise-cancelling processor QN1e and Dual Noise Sensor technology.
- It has adaptive sound control that automatically adapts everything you do.
- The Quick attention function lets you chat easily without removing the headphones.
- The comfy design firmly fits in your ears and provides easy hands-free calling with customisable touch controls.
6. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live SM R 180: Samsung Galaxy Buds have a classical shape and exemplary design that perfectly fits in your ears to let you enjoy your favorite music. It has an optimised speaker for a better sound quality experience. You can fit these earbuds all day comfortably. It has active noise cancellation with enhanced call quality, a powerful bass boost, and hassle-free connectivity. More than this you can share music, easily pair with a PC, enjoy Spotify, etc. with amazing sound that is ideally made to soothe your ears.
7. Bose Sport Earbuds Glacier White: These wireless noise-cancelling headphones are perfectly designed to boost your workout times. Its excellent sound quality and comfortable buds fit into your ears.
- It is sweat and heat-resistant.
- It offers clear phone calls with a beam-forming microphone array that isolates your voice from surrounding noise.
- It has simple touch controls instead of buttons with a smooth touch interface.
- The interactive touch lets you tap to play, pause music and answer calls anytime.
- You can connect with the Bose Music app- personalise your earbuds with a name, set the controls, check battery life, etc.
8. Beats Solo Pro MRJ92FE/A More Matte Collection: Beats Solo guarantees to give the sound just the way you want it. It has two active listening modes- ANC and Transparency Beats to give you the ultimate sound and quality calling. The ANC blocks external noise and Transparency benefits in smooth music hours. It has Auto On/Off when you unfold and fold the headphones. It has Class1 Bluetooth for an extended range and fewer call drops.
9. Beats Studio 3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone Blue: Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones fulfill a rewarding listening experience with Pure ANC. It lets you tackle outside sound and uses real-time audio calibration to handle clarity, scale, and enjoyment at the same time. It finds outer sounds and blocks automatically while responding to individual calls to fit in real-time. It has up to 22 hours of battery life with all-day wireless playback music time. The noise cancelling headphones have soft over-ear cushions to comfort your ears securely.
10. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ii 789564-0020: Bose QuietComfort headphones have Bluetooth and NFC, they can collude with any device. These best noise-cancelling headphones in NZ feature voice control and a microphone, so you can make phone calls easily. It has a perfect over-ear design that is ideal for a better music listening adventure. You can adjust the levels of noise cancellation between the settings with the Action button. It has a Noise declining dual-microphone system that provides more precise calls even in a loud environment.
Summing up the list we created for your comfortable shopping, we suggest keeping in mind that headphones are the best friends to accompany you while traveling and commuting in public transport. And if the headphones have outstanding Noise Cancellation features then it prevents the adjacent sounds and renders a pacific world of music only for you. The above-mentioned noise-cancelling headphones included in the listing category might be expensive, but for comfort and extraordinary performance, they're worth it.